Style is the ultimate spice of life, and when it comes to hair, hair extensions are common enough to make you feel something new. Indeed, hair extensions have been adopted throughout the ages as a secret weapon to give your looks a real treat and also to beat problems such as baldness and hair loss. This refers to the artificial hair that adds a new dimension even to the most casual looks. People have adopted this as a popular measure and with the march of time, innovations and designed are cropping up day by day in order to make a new you. Here are a few ways in which you can get your hair extended.
Types of hair extensions
- Clip extensions: This is one of the most common forms of hair extensions used in a hair salon. In this method, no glue or chemicals are used to attach the hair to your head and scalp. Instead, a set of clips are used to serve the purpose. One of the disadvantages of the method is that the form is not permanent, and you need to arrange the set at regular intervals.
- Bonding: This is more permanent than the above method. In this method, a set of artificial hair is inserted on the top of the natural hair of a person. But, one must watch out for the glues used to fix the different layers of hair to each other. Glues are also used widely to attach the artificial hair to the scalp of the person and to the natural hair. In this case, the adhesives have to be specially treated so that they do not damage the natural hair of a person.
- Fusion: This is one of the most authentic forms of hair extensions where keratin glues are used to attach the human hair to the artificial hairs. This is one of the most stylish ones as well. This process involves the use of the machine which is very much like the hot glue gun. Individual and stylish strips of hair of various lengths are attached to the natural hair in this process which gives a grand look to the style.
- Meshwork: This is one of the most widely used methods which the hair stylist puts to use in order to bring a much needed good look to your hairstyles. Here, nylon strips are used to make a meshwork, and this is attached to the head.
- Tracking: This is one of the most long-lasting methods used to give you a new look. In this case, human hair extensions are used, and this does not allow your hair to be bumpy. The raiding is done in such a way that the hair is kept well set.
More about hair extensions
The hair stylists use innovations and are expert enough to guide you in the right way to get the best looks. Looks cannot be changed by force, and you need to know that the best looks can be achieved from even the simplest styles and thus proceed.